The Major Pipelines of Australia map is published annually and is available for individual purchase or with subscriptions to The Australian Pipeliner.
Key features of the map include:
- Major completed and under construction pipelines
- Select proposed pipelines
- Select power generation facilities featured in PPO Projects
- All LNG projects and export information.
- The Petroleum Infrastructure of Australia map is a valuable resource for professionals within the pipeline, gas and LNG industries and is thoroughly reviewed before each sale to ensure it is up to date.
The Australian Pipeliner’s Health, Safety and Environment wallchart showcases the various health, safety and environmental factors that are to be adhered to during pipeline construction, and with detailed illustrations and dot-points, the chart will be a great addition to any workplace.
The wallchart was produced with the co-operation and input of the Australian Pipelines and Gas Association HSE Committee members.
The Queensland Energy map shows all commissioned and under construction pipelines, all proposed and under construction LNG facilities, and major CSG basins and gas-fired power stations in the state of Queensland.