Registrations for the sixth annual Australian Domestic Gas Outlook are now open; don’t miss out on Australia’s most comprehensive domestic gas market event.
Australian gas industry leaders, officials, regulators and other major industry stakeholders are set to gather in Sydney on 27 February – 2 March 2018 at the nation’s most significant domestic gas event, the sixth annual Australian Domestic Gas Outlook (ADGO) conference.
ADGO attracts the who’s who of the industry – it’s your opportunity to hear insights from chief economists, chief executive officers, and chief policy makers on how the industry is recalibrating itself to the new gas market dynamics, get the latest updates on gas market reform and stay ahead in these uncertain times.
The conference has established itself as the annual meeting place for stakeholders in Australia’s domestic gas industry, attracting more than 250 senior managers each year. Now in its sixth year the event has built a loyal following within the industry and is well known for its high calibre of speakers and timely and relevant content.
Why you need to be at ADGO in 2018:
- Hear from three MPs and policy leaders about new policies shaping the market
- Get insights into new projects delivering more gas to market, including the Sole gas project and AGL’s import terminal
- Learn about the implications of the COAG reform process and ADGSM from Dr Michael Vertigan and Nicole Hinton
- Understand the outlook for further infrastructure development from the CEOs of APA Group, Jemena and Australian Gas Networks
- Network and engage with leaders from the length of the gas supply chain in a time of unprecedented change.
Full agenda and speaker line-up is available here.